1 Matching Annotations
  1. Nov 2020
    1. Students who wish to challenge the rejection of credit for course equivalency, general education, or program credit may request an additional review by the Office of Academic Records or the appropriate department chair.  Students requesting an additional review are responsible for providing supporting evidence.