- Feb 2016
How were human beings created? • Where did they obtain their knowledge, and how did they provide for themselves?
1) Human beings were created by birth from mother and father.
2) The father passed on his offspring and that his how they gained knowledge.
What was the source of life? • What were the differences between Earth-mother and Sky-father? • Where did the moon and stars come from?
1) The animals were taking care of humans that were in need of help.
2) The difference was day and night. The mother and father both created the light and darkness in the day. Bringing the moon, sun and earth.
3) The sky-father created the moon and stars for the night time.