1 Matching Annotations
- Sep 2020
- . list means it is a sequence of values.
- .In a list we can store any type of values not like strings.
- A list can be created easily by storing the values in square brackets.
- We can do different types of operations in list like we can do concatenation.
- List indices work the same way as string indices: 1-any integer expression can be used as an index. 2-if you try to read or write a element that does nt exist,you get an index error.
- List slices ,list are mutable
- in list to delete any type of variables we can use del,pop,remove.
- The association of a variable with an object is called a reference.
- MAP-a processing pattern that traverse a sequence and performs an operation on each element.
- With lists we can perform different types of operations.