- Dec 2017
A beneficial impact of the fat quality on insulin sensitivity is not seen in individuals with a high fat intake (> 37E%).
This is likely do to the reduced carbohydrate intake rather than increased fat intake. Since carbohydrates generally insulin sensitivity, it's likely that this additional insulin resistance is acting as a confounder (as well as, presumably, a standard deviation widener). Thus, I would expect similar results during hypocaloric carbohydrate restriction.
- research note
- diabetes insulin sensitivity resistance blood sugar
- diet health lifestyle disease prevention and reversal food nutrients nutrition eat
- saturated fatty acid fat LCSFAs unsaturated ceramide intramuscular triglycerides intramyocellular lipid
- fatty acid / fat / LCSFA(s) /
- diabetes / insulin sensitivity/resistance / blood sugar
- Jul 2016
spiritual senses of the occultist as are externally perceptible colors to the physical eye. This etheric body can actually be seen by the clairvoyant. It is the principle which calls the inorganic materials into life, which, summoning them from their lifeless condition, weaves them into the thread of life's garment.
This reminds me of the diabetes and heart disease epidemic. If through forced choice you can engender a species of people to change the make up of their blood through outside chemicals and OVER FEEDING everyone sugar rendering most people diabetic you can in essence control the emerging medical needs of a society dependent on new forms of health care and medicines. The obama care state.