2 Matching Annotations
- Jul 2020
Problem is, everyone's busy, so it can be days or even weeks before even a small PR is merged. So I'm stashing my stuff here as I write it. I'll still try to keep the PRs in motion, to gradually get some of this merged.
- open-source software: progress seems slow
- open-source software: takes a long time before merge request gets merged/reviewed
- open-source software: contributing changes to upstream project
- finding time for open-source projects
- maintaining a fork while waiting for upstream to merge
- Apr 2020
Our hope is that once a formal specification for these extensions is settled, this patchset can be used as a base to upstream the changes in the original project.
What does "can be used as a base to upstream the changes in the original project" mean here?