2 Matching Annotations
- Jun 2021
For me the diagrams make it easier to talk about what the tests do without getting bogged down by how they do it.
- communication: effective communication
- communication: use the right level of detail
- communication: focus on what is important
- too detailed
- focus on what it should do, not on how it should do it (implementation details; software design)
- describe the what without getting bogged down by how (implementation details; too detailed)
- Oct 2020
emphasized the disutility of 1:1 maps and other overly detailed models: "A model which took account of all the variation of reality would be of no more use than a map at the scale of one to one."