2 Matching Annotations
- Apr 2020
Although there are numerous indications and potential indications for HBOT, there are 14 accepted indications by Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, and the FDA. Indications related to wounds and ulcers include clostridial myonecrosis, crush injury, radiation-induced soft tissue and bone necrosis, necrotizing soft tissue infections, diabetic ulcers Wagner III or higher, refractory osteomyelitis, and thermal burns.
- diabetic ulcers treatment
- clostridial myonecrosis ulcer treatment
- bone necrosis ulcer treatment
- refractory osteomyelitis treatment
- necrotizing soft tissue infections treatment
- thermal burns treatment
- crush injury ulcer treatment
- Wagner III or higher treatment
- radiation-induced soft tissue ulcer treatment
- Jan 2017
fundamentally empiri-cal, based on experience rather than a priori ideals or abstract rules
God help me, but I really love reading David Hume.