- Dec 2019
She had become perfect for him.
"It's awfully late", he warned her
Her eyes had mockery in them, and she laughed
Her feet, swinging up and down high in the air, seemed to be nodding at him.
---"not doing the can-can, for God's sake.
“You’re glad to be rid of me, aren’t you?” he said.
- As in Shaw's play, he wants his wives to become something they are not
- Gwen became exactly like Pigmalion's first wife
- He is trying to make excuses to redeem himself for cheating on his wife.
- Again he is trying to get approval for his wrong doings
- Maybe she knew where her husband was going?
- Guilt makes him wish his wife was actually pushing him to his love affair
- Pigmalion is disappointed in Gwen and does not feel like having sex