- Dec 2019
Institutional Specific (must be chosen from one of the following four categories: communication, social sciences, arts and humanities, and/or mathematics/science & technology)
- 3 or more credits more in General Education Elective
- 3 Credits in Citizenship, global perspectives.
NB: These general education credits must be from Citizenship Lists A, B, and C, or Critical and Creative Thinking Lists A, B, C, D, and E.
Citizenship list D cannot be used to satisfy the institutional specific requirements.
Mathematics, Science & Technology
- 3 Credits in Citizenship, Technology List
- 4 Credits in Critical and Creative Thinking, Natural Sciences List
- 3 Credits in Critical and Creative Thinking, Mathematics List
Arts & Humanities
- 3 Credits of Critical and Creative Thinking Creative, Expressions List
- 3 Credits of Critical and Creative Thinking, Literature List.
9 DSU Credits in Communication Group
- 3 Credits in Citizenship; Human Behavior and Governance.List
- 3 Credits in Critical and Creative Thinking, Social Sciences List
403.7 Common General Education Requirement and Transfer of General Education Credits