2 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2021
While the very same software might be in a PPA and a snap, the fact that the snap is shown in Ubuntu Software is the point I’m making. Many people use that to install software. So making software appear there is beneficial for developers - their software is found, and beneficial for users - they discover new software.
The benefits for developers do reflect on benefits for users, with more software delivered faster and more securely.
- the benefits of both
- benefiting one party benefits another
- better for some but worse for others
- benefit to both developer and to user
- discoverability of software ￼
- discoverability ￼of software
- delivering software/changes faster