5 Matching Annotations
- Nov 2020
There are actually 3 other libraries that implements material in svelte, i hope this to become the community favorite because using MDC underneath it implements correctly Material guidelines.
from my point of view, it is (by far) the best way, to build a layer on top https://github.com/material-components/material-components-web . This is also the path that the Angular Material team has taken, although they have already made a huge effort to create the components themselves.
- better than the alternatives
- pointing out gaps/downsides/cons in competition/alternatives
- comparing one's project/product with competition/alternatives
- don't reinvent the wheel
- good point
- recommended option/alternative
- building upon other software projects
- competition in open-source software
- Sep 2020
Rollup builds atop Browserify and Webpack's lineage to make it possible to easily consume those packages, while looking to the future of JS modules.
- Dec 2019