1 Matching Annotations
- Sep 2021
Webpacker used to configure Webpack indirectly, which lead to a complicated secondary configuration process. This was done in order to provide default configurations for the most popular frameworks, but ended up creating more complexity than it cured. So now Webpacker delegates all configuration directly to Webpack's default configuration setup.
more trouble than it's worth
- creating more complexity than it cured
- too hard/complicated/non-trivial
- changed their mind/opinion
- doing more harm than good
- removing feature that is more trouble than it's worth (not worth the effort to continue to maintain / fix bugs caused by keeping it)
- Why can't this be easier/simpler? Why does it have to be so hard/complicated?
- too complicated
- more trouble than it's worth
- newer/better ways of doing things