2 Matching Annotations
- Apr 2022
Instead read this gems brief source code completely before use OR copy the code straight into your codebase.
- copy and paste programming
- having a deep understanding of something
- software development: use of libraries vs. copying code into app project
- learning by reading the source
- read the source code
- software development: use of libraries: only use if you've read the source and understand how it works
- Dec 2020
Treating the web as a compile target has a lot of implications, many negative. For example “view source” is a beloved feature of the web that’s an important part of its history and especially useful for learning, but Svelte’s compiled output is much harder to follow than its source. Source maps, which Svelte uses to map its web language outputs back to its source language, have limitations.