6 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
If there was a place I thought reactivity would be weak, I embraced it and I worked on it until I was happy with the results.
but everything they were doing started to make sense
I kept on wanting them to work like Fine-Grained reactivity, since it was much more intuitive.
Vue was always felt contrived for me.
I couldn't land on how I wanted to box primitives. Should I use a getter/setter, or function form like Knockout, or explicit get/set like MobX? These were all ugly.
- work on it until happy with the results/how it works/looks/feels
- API design
- only as good/strong/etc. as weakest link
- finally / at last
- ergonomics (software API)
- better/superior solution/way to do something
- needs to feel right
- feels natural
- finally got it right
- being explicit
- constant evolution/improvement of software/practices/solutions
- Dec 2019