3 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
Meh... as I said earlier, I think using Webpack is the recommended way now. Another issue is there is no way to generate source maps in production.
But last I have seen comments from DHH, he considered webpack(er) recommended for JS, but Sprockets still the preferred solution for (S)CSS.
I agree about lack of maintenance. It's probably because people use more and more Webpack.
- unfortunate that this is no longer maintained
- switching/migrating to something different
- falling out of favor
- is anyone even still using it anymore?
- switching/migrating from Sprockets to Webpack (Rails)
- possible response/reaction to lack of maintainance / maintainer absence/silence
- shift in preference
- official preferred convention / way to do something
- abandoning/migrating away from