3 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
I don't understand why this isn't being considered a bigger deal by maintainrs/the community. Don't most Rails developers use SCSS? It's included by default in a new Rails app. Along with sprockets 4. I am mystified how anyone is managing to debug CSS in Rails at all these days, that this issue is being ignored makes sprockets seem like abandonware to me, or makes me wonder if nobody else is using sprockets 4, or what!
Meh... as I said earlier, I think using Webpack is the recommended way now. Another issue is there is no way to generate source maps in production.
But maybe few are still using sprockets at all, for JS or (S)CSS anymore? Hard to say.
- annotation meta: may need new tag
- why aren't the maintainers more concerned about / fixing this?
- switching/migrating from Sprockets to Webpack (Rails)
- why aren't people talking about/asking this?
- official preferred convention / way to do something
- is anyone even still using it anymore?
- possible response/reaction to lack of maintainance / maintainer absence/silence