1 Matching Annotations
- Apr 2021
- Will continue to use A, AA, and AAA to indicate 1st priority, 2nd priority, and 3rd priority
- 2.2 Guidelines will be more technically prescriptive, but will offer multiple ways to meet guidelines so designers still have control over look and feel of content
- New AA requirement: All functionality that uses dragging movement can be operated by a single pointer without dragging, unless dragging is essential (might have implications for creating highlights/annotations?)
- Requirement that users can find help for completing tasks (having a "Contact us" link meets this requirement, so Hypothesis will be covered)
- Accessible authentication: don't require users to remember an email/password or complete a CAPTCHA. Allow for social login, or provide "Email a login link" option.