1 Matching Annotations
- Apr 2020
The issue here is still the same. You’ve added too many buttons to the composer toolbar. That breaks the composer layout on both narrow desktop viewports and on mobile - on any theme. This theme was designed for the default Discourse layout. If your site requires a lot of extra buttons, then it’s up to you to fix it. I think you’ve already figured out how to do it If you need to override the CSS in this theme, then create a theme component with those overrides and add it to your theme.
- @GokulNC brought up a problem with this theme. He suggested what could be the issue and how things could be improved.
- He got shut down with "any other theme would..." and "it's your problem"
- He provides a screenshot showing another theme behaving better and as expected, and provides a compact solution.
- He gets shut down with a sarcastic "not my problem"
- I create an account and comment, calling Johani out on being non-inclusive and harsh towards somebody trying to make things better
- My post gets deleted
- My account gets deleted - no feedback whatsoever
Johani: You are a small little king in a small little kingdom - the internet is a big big place my friend.