2 Matching Annotations
- Feb 2023
The long-term consequences of Russia’s war are less clear. But experts are concerned it may also lock in more future fossil fuel dependence as places like Europe search for replacements for Russian fuel.
- Russian war may increase usage of fuels
- this could make reaching the 1.5 Deg C target more difficult
Most of them are, in general, moving in the right direction. They just aren’t aggressive enough yet to be consistent with the kind of transformative social change required to achieve the 1.5 C target.
- climate change actions
- Most of the climate actions are moving in the right direction.
- but they just aren’t aggressive enough yet to achieve the 1.5 C target.
- right direction, wrong speed
- Reaching 1.5 Deg C target more difficult
- Hamburg climate future
- Russian war
- 1.5 Deg C target
- Right direction wrong speed
- Hamburg report