2 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
Once you have selected text on the page and used our a keyboard shortcut, your browser’s focus will shift to a text box in the Hypothesis sidebar. Here you’ll be able to type a note to accompany your text selection.
Testing out making annotations in the browser with Hypothes.is by only using my keyboard.
- F7 to turn on Carrot browsing extension
- Ctrl+Shift+H to turn on Hypothesis
- Use Ctrl and arrow keys to move about the page
- Shift + arrow keys to highlight section
- Alternately Shift+Ctrl+ arrow keys to go by word
hto open up an annotation or highlight respectively
- For annotations, type the note, tab to add tags, and then post.
- Jul 2019
Schedule an appointment Request an estimate Pay your invoice
These hyperlinks would be much more friendly to a person using a screen reader.