- Dec 2020
I don't think this is what really matters at the end, since whatever is the implementation the goal should be to provide a library that people actually like to use.
- implementation detail
- something people like to use
- doesn't matter
- technical details
- easy to use
- being the thing that people are looking for
- ergonomics (software API)
- pleasant/enjoyable to use
- Nov 2020
This one gets the SEO, so I hope you're successful @raythurnevoid.
I assume this gets search traffic because people hope/assume that since there's a React "material-ui" that there might already be a "svelte-material-ui" port/adaptation available. So they search for exactly that (like I did). That and being the first to create that something (with that name).
- web search for something brings me here
- being the thing that people are looking for and hoping/assuming already exists
- port (adaptation/translation)
- getting/attaining wide reach/audience/popularity due to being first to market
- having a name containing a search term that people are looking for
- getting/attaining wide reach/audience/popularity due to being or having a name containing a search term that people are looking for
- excellent name