5 Matching Annotations
- Nov 2020
- Oct 2020
If there was a place I thought reactivity would be weak, I embraced it and I worked on it until I was happy with the results.
but everything they were doing started to make sense
Vue was always felt contrived for me.
I couldn't land on how I wanted to box primitives. Should I use a getter/setter, or function form like Knockout, or explicit get/set like MobX? These were all ugly.
- ergonomics (software API)
- feels natural
- finally / at last
- constant evolution/improvement of software/practices/solutions
- being explicit
- needs to feel right
- only as good/strong/etc. as weakest link
- better/superior solution/way to do something
- API design
- work on it until happy with the results/how it works/looks/feels
- finally got it right