2 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2021
We can certainly explain the issues snap cause without using political or religious arguments. We did so in the documentation I linked to above.
We don’t do politics, and we certainly don’t do religion. You’re bringing these here by using terms such as “politicians” or “evil”.
Does "evil" refer to religion? Or perhaps they meant "evil" in a more general way, as a more extreme version of "bad".
- political correctness
- unintended connotations
- neutral/dispassionate/impartial/objective wording
- have to be careful with choice of words
- good policy/practice/procedure
- good point
- not sure they meant it that way
- I have a differing opinion
- not necessarily the case