1 Matching Annotations
- Sep 2020
The RFC is more appropriate because it does not allow a parent to abritrarily control anything below it, that responsibility still relies on the component itself. Just because people have been passing classes round and overriding child styles for years doesn't mean it is a good choice and isn't something we wnat to encourage.
- Svelte: components are their own boss (encapsulation)
- whose responsibility is it?
- control (programming)
- programming: who is responsible for this concern?
- limiting how much library consumers/users can control/override
- which component/tool/organization/etc. is responsible for this concern?