2 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
But maybe this PR should still be merged until he finds time for that?
- iterative process
- don't let big plans/goals get in the way of integrating/releasing smaller changes/improvements
- not a blocker (issue dependency)
- pull request stalled
- open-source software: progress seems slow
- big change/rewrite vs. continuous improvements / smaller refactorings
- waiting for maintainers to review / merge pull request / give feedback
- Aug 2020
The collection of changes to fix the issues we want to address would be probably of the same size, but it would make easier to review and merge if we could break this PR in many steps. I find it really hard to believe we need to change 170 lines in a single commit to be able to fix this issue. We probably could break the first commit in many commits, test the class better and that would give more confidence over what is being changed. Right now I see a huge diff, with a few assertions changes and no real reason why all those lines had to change.