2 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
Whenever majorities trample upon the rights of minorities—when men are denied even the privilege of having their causes of complaint examined into—when measures, which they deem for their relief, are rejected by the despotism of a silent majority at a second reading—when such become the rules of our legislation, the Congress of this Union will no longer justly represent a republican people.
For instance, those who prefer classical inheritance may enjoy the addition of the class keyword, while others may reject it as conflicting with the idea of a prototypical inheritance model.
- object-oriented programming: prototypical inheritance
- object-oriented programming
- rejecting an idea
- object-oriented programming: classical inheritance
- everyone has different preferences
- everyone has different opinions