6 Matching Annotations
- Feb 2021
Our app is mostly about displaying pages of static information. We crunch a lot of data to generate a single error report page.
Honeybadger isn't a single page app, and it probably won't ever be. SPAs just don't make sense for our technical requirements.
- single-page app
- determining if something is an appropriate application / best tool for the job
- good point
- not the most appropriate / best tool/application/fit for this use case
- requires a careful/thoughtful approach
- it's your responsibility to handle that
- relationship: is a
- depends on use case / application
- not the most appropriate / best tool/application/fit for every use case
- Nov 2020
- Mar 2020
How Single Page Application Can Benefit Your Business?
The definition of single-page web apps lies exactly in their words. It has only one page, which means the whole page gets load only for one time. Later when users request any data only that data will be updated not the whole page.