8 Matching Annotations
- Feb 2021
When people try to port traditional web apps to Turbolinks, they often run into problems because their JS never cleans up after itself.
Now if you think about it, PJAX sounds a lot like Turbolinks. They both use JS to fetch server-rendered HTML and put it into the DOM. They both do caching and manage the forward and back buttons. It's almost as if the Rails team took a technique developed elsewhere and just rebranded it.
- excellent technical writing
- copying/doing the same as how another project/library did it
- it's your responsibility to handle that
- single-page app
- copying ideas from another project
- relationship: is a
- switching/migrating to something different
- Sep 2020