3 Matching Annotations
- Aug 2023
Speed is great but if it doesn't conform to the specification, that's not a great case for using it for future development
- Mar 2021
As to opinions about the shortcomings of the language itself, or the standard run-times, it’s important to realize that every developer has a different background, different experience, different needs, temperament, values, and a slew of other cultural motivations and concerns — individual opinions will always be largely personal and, to some degree, non-technical in nature.
- good point
- everyone has different preferences
- what is important/necessary for one person may not be for another
- software preferences are personal
- non-technical reasons
- runtime environment
- annotation meta: may need new tag
- everyone has different background/culture/experience
- reaction / reacting to
- software project created to address shortcomings in another project
I think that's fine, but I also don't particularly care about @mikeycgto's desire to not have the linking comment be present in the minified JS.