8 Matching Annotations
- Apr 2019
Article - All views
- Where are ORCID icons?
- Crossmark button too large and taking up too much vertical space. Make smaller and place either flush left in line with publication date, or next to DOI
- Need a link to "Review History"
- Graphical abstract should appear ABOVE abstract
- where do author footnotes appear?
- Can we see a sample of an article that has a related Correction?
Journal Nav Headers
- We'd like the other journal visible in individual journal header. Can we do something similar to what we have now?
- Collections can go under "Articles"
- Consolidate space by placing Published date and DOI on same line
- Remove "Abstract" and "PDF" links.
Split View - Figs and Tables
- This should be default view
- Graphical abstract should appear with a heading.
- Need for supp figures to appear here
- Where is "View Metrics" link? [under "Related" tab. This tab should be renamed]
Issues - TOC page
- Add teaser abstract
- Remove "Abstract" and "PDF" links
- Can we add a "Search this issues" box? This would be a quick search that is limited only to the issue being viewed.
- Place "Cover (PDF)", "Cover Caption", and "Masthead (PDF)" below cover image
Journal Home Page
- Text is still too large. Reduce line spacing on short abstract
- Need first and last author names as well as article type and pub date displayed for each article.
- Cover still too large. Make Volume/issue info same size as cover date
- Submit research button too plain?
- Reviews and opinions section: add short abstract, first...last authors
- Move twitter above most read
- Still too much emphasis on special collection at bottom of page.
- Add self serve section at bottom for Related Articles from Rockefeller University Press as seen on current JEM home page http://www.jem.org
- remove journal-specific highlight color
- lose drop shadow on cover image
Journal Nav Footers
- Footer is weird with the journal footer in white on to of the umbrella footer.
- text is too large in umbrella footer
- Need email and RSS icons under connect - and these need to be journal specific.
- too much emtpy space in the footers. Journal and umbrella should be combined.
- Mar 2019