3 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
- The best projects start with goals and plans.
- The subconscious has so much to do with success.
- Our subconscious decides whether to accept something into our awareness based on something called "Hot Goals".
- From this udemy course, I will learn how to set goals with the MOMA subconscious method, by which I convert what's not working for me into a HOT GOAL.
- Achieving hot goals is the means of the subconscious mind to keep you safe even if it isn't necessary.
- If your goals have to become hot goals then, your conscious goals must translate to subconscious goals.
- May 2018
The video offers HAX as the future of online course development because it simplifies the technology requirements of users in exchange for quality content and ease of access. At a recent conference in Nashville, Ollendyke and Kaufman used Lego pieces to explain HAX as being like the gridplate of a Lego board that allow for Open Source modular content to work together to create easy, multimedia integration.
Nice one! I wonder if this was maybe OLCInnovate 2018 in Nashville? Which I'd seen it!
- Apr 2018