3 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
- Feb 2021
The bare bones operation without any Trailblazery is implemented in the trailblazer-operation gem and can be used without our stack.
While Trailblazer offers you abstraction layers for all aspects of Ruby On Rails, it does not missionize you. Wherever you want, you may fall back to the "Rails Way" with fat models, monolithic controllers, global helpers, etc. This is not a bad thing, but allows you to step-wise introduce Trailblazer's encapsulation in your app without having to rewrite it.
- rails: the Rails way
- making changes / switching/migrating gradually/incrementally/step-wise/iteratively
- leaving the details of implementation/integration up to you
- focus on concepts/design/structure instead of specific/concrete technology/implementation
- freedom of user to override specific decision of an authority/vendor (software)
- allowing developer/user to pick and choose which pieces to use (allowing use with competing libraries; not being too opinionated; not forcing recommended way on you)
- newer/better ways of doing things
- focus on what it should do, not on how it should do it (implementation details; software design)