2 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
Write modules that are small. Iterate quickly.
- Feb 2021
While Trailblazer offers you abstraction layers for all aspects of Ruby On Rails, it does not missionize you. Wherever you want, you may fall back to the "Rails Way" with fat models, monolithic controllers, global helpers, etc. This is not a bad thing, but allows you to step-wise introduce Trailblazer's encapsulation in your app without having to rewrite it.
- allowing developer/user to pick and choose which pieces to use (allowing use with competing libraries; not being too opinionated; not forcing recommended way on you)
- rails: the Rails way
- freedom of user to override specific decision of an authority/vendor (software)
- focus on what it should do, not on how it should do it (implementation details; software design)
- leaving the details of implementation/integration up to you
- focus on concepts/design/structure instead of specific/concrete technology/implementation
- making changes / switching/migrating gradually/incrementally/step-wise/iteratively
- newer/better ways of doing things