4 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2021
10 Principles of Accessibilities:
- Blindness (covers most of accessibility issues through testing)
- Images (Alt-Text)
- Tag hamburger menus
- Don't place important content out of the way
- Test for accessibility with real users.
- Don't disable zoom in mobile interfaces.
- Accessibility is cheaper when done up front.
- Be aware of visual bias.
- Check mobile accessibility separately.
- Embrace all access attitude.
This is a great resource for templates to bring policy into alignment with larger college.
- Dec 2020
- Mar 2020