2 Matching Annotations
- Dec 2022
PVA Glue used in bookbinding, but isn't inexpensive.
- Tacky glue - okay
- rubber cement - not great
- elmer's glue - not great, tears esp. for 2 layers
- Mod podge - pulls nicely and strong
- mod podge hard shell - cracks, not great
- PVA Glue - the best of the group
Recommendations in order: PVA, Tacky Glue, Mod Podge (regular)
Brush on top edge and do two coats. Don't get it down between sheets.
- Jan 2019
Say: Teach ye the Cause of God, O people of Bahá, for God hath prescribed unto every one the duty of proclaiming His Message, and regardeth it as the most meritorious of all deeds.
The discussion in book 6 after this quote explores what a duty is. It presents the idea that, like eating, laws in the Faith to pray or teach are not arbitrary rules, but statements about our nature, and conducive to our growth. This implies that they should also be sources of joy.