2 Matching Annotations
- Dec 2022
PVA Glue used in bookbinding, but isn't inexpensive.
- Tacky glue - okay
- rubber cement - not great
- elmer's glue - not great, tears esp. for 2 layers
- Mod podge - pulls nicely and strong
- mod podge hard shell - cracks, not great
- PVA Glue - the best of the group
Recommendations in order: PVA, Tacky Glue, Mod Podge (regular)
Brush on top edge and do two coats. Don't get it down between sheets.
- Oct 2022
Local file Local file
Max Raisin (1881–1957),reflected that lessons often devolved into ‘reading several events with dates out of alittle notebook’ (Raisin, 1952: 147; Hertzman, 1985: 83-8).
Max Raisin indicated that Gotthard Deutsch read several events with dates out of a little notebook during lectures. Was this really a notebook or possibly a small stack/deck of index cards? The could certainly be easily mistaken....
Check these references