2 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
I have a few colleagues that converted to hyperscript, and while they were adverse at first, they were satisfied with having switched once they had become comfortable with the way it looks/reads.
The only "issue" it has is that its unfamiliar. People have been working with HTML for years and are comfortable with it. That's basically the only reason that people find it more readable. If you make an effort to spend sometime with hyperscript, it becomes as familiar and readable as jsx.
- readability: depends on familiarity
- not a real/actual problem
- investing time to really understand something
- changed their mind/opinion
- familiar syntax
- overcoming preconceived opinions
- comfortable because familiar