4 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2021
Progress is made of compromises, this implies that we have to consider not only disadvantages, but also the advantages. Advantages do very clearly outweigh disadvantages. This doesn’t mean it perfect, or that work shouldn’t continue to minimize and reduce the disadvantages, but just considering disadvantages is not the correct way.
- improving one's process
- good point
- progress requires compromises
- constant evolution/improvement of software/practices/solutions
- the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
- focus on ways/what you can improve
- do pros outweigh/cover cons?
- Nov 2020
- Oct 2020
Svelte should make something like useEffect part of the framework so that this could work better and be less verbose.
- Feb 2020
We believe great companies sound negative because they focus on what they can improve, not on what is working. Our first question in every conversation with someone outside the company should be: what do you think we can improve?