2 Matching Annotations
- Jan 2021
Progress is made of compromises, this implies that we have to consider not only disadvantages, but also the advantages. Advantages do very clearly outweigh disadvantages. This doesn’t mean it perfect, or that work shouldn’t continue to minimize and reduce the disadvantages, but just considering disadvantages is not the correct way.
- focus on ways/what you can improve
- constant evolution/improvement of software/practices/solutions
- good point
- the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
- improving one's process
- do pros outweigh/cover cons?
- progress requires compromises
- Mar 2020
In our age of innovation, most organizations realize the need to innovate. According to entrepreneur coach Theodore Henderson, innovation is often crucial in being able to stay competitive long term in the marketplace. Innovation doesn’t just mean technology innovation. It can be company culture innovation, process innovation, management innovation, data innovation and much more.