2 Matching Annotations
- Dec 2020
- Apr 2020
In doing a code review, you should make sure that:
- The code is well-designed.
- The functionality is good for the users of the code.
- Any UI changes are sensible and look good.
- Any parallel programming is done safely.
- The code isn’t more complex than it needs to be.
- The developer isn’t implementing things they might need in the future but don’t know they need now.
- Code has appropriate unit tests.
- Tests are well-designed.
- The developer used clear names for everything.
- Comments are clear and useful, and mostly explain why instead of what.
- Code is appropriately documented (generally in g3doc).
- The code conforms to our style guides.