5 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2021
- neutral ground
- competition in open-source software
- level playing field
- avoid giving partiality/advantage/bias to any specific option
- good idea
- runtime environment
- separation of concerns
- software freedom
- programming languages
- programming languages: choosing the best language for the job
- Oct 2016
The world, like your mind, can be a terrifying place to be. Its appearances are frightening and threatening, and it is in chaos with great, insurmountable problems-just like your mind.
The two reciprocal conjugate artificial realities:
- the outer virtual world (The Separation) and
- the inner virtual world (the personal mind)
The more you try to be God without God, the more isolated, alone and estranged you are.
Hell is separation. Hell is being disconnected from God. And this disconnection can lead to deeper and deeper states of fear, anger and depression.
People want to be God without God. That is what has produced the world.