- May 2021
- Apr 2021
Here's a link to Alan Levine's work here: https://cogdogblog.com/category/twu-portfolios/
What has support for WPMU looked like within the pandemic?
Laurie Miles, UNC Asheville
- Uptick with faculty looking for tools to be online. They've gone from 6 or 7 in past years to 17
- Sharing resources with colleagues within the department or at other institutions
Shannon Hauser, University of Mary Washington
- They've seen a disconnect between their LMS (Canvas) and Domains with the LMS winning out
Colin Madland, Trinity Western University
- Didn't have a culture of online teaching
- Fine arts department started tinkering and others within the department are using that template. They spent some time and thought in the Summer and that made it easier for them in the fall.
Jim Groom talked about a "motherblog" (a planet made via RSS). How can we center the idea of a webmention hub to do this?
There was a lot of reversion to what was comfortable in the move to all online pedagogy. Professors were comfortable with lectures, so they stuck with that. There wasn't an emphasis on actual learning.
I should note Glenn Zucman's art work to Colin to pass along to their art department. There could be a community of use cases that might help each other experiment and expand on their ideas.