- Nov 2021
ocus on the methods and activities that work in the virtual as inthe traditional classroom.
focus on the methods and activities that work in the virtual as in the traditional classroom.
and evaluation methods
methods for online ed differs from F2F
- this article reaffirms....
- Oct 2020
Social Media and Networking Technologies: An Analysis of Collaborative Work and Team Communication
Trends in Web 2.0 technologies and various networking modalities are briefly reviewed. Furthermore, advantages and barriers in the use of said technologies are discussed. Implementation of social media as a learning tool can be advantageous, however, it must supplement learning, not replace a structured environment. The educator should still remain present in the learning environment. And, he/she should provide appropriate support and training, as well as model, respective online tools to ensure efficacy. 6/10
- Nov 2018
Instructional Design Strategies for Intensive Online Courses: An Objectivist-Constructivist Blended Approach
This was an excellent article Chen (2007) in defining and laying out how a blended learning approach of objectivist and constructivist instructional strategies work well in online instruction and the use of an actual online course as a study example.
RATING: 4/5 (rating based upon a score system 1 to 5, 1= lowest 5=highest in terms of content, veracity, easiness of use etc.)
- online education growth
- instructional methods
- instructiveness effectiveness
- instructional design systems
- distance education
- instructional technology
- Instructional systems design; Distance education; Online courses; Adult education; Learning ability; Social integration
- Performance Factors, Influences, Technology Integration, Teaching Methods, Instructional Innovation, Case Studies, Barriers, Grounded Theory, Interviews, Teacher Attitudes, Teacher Characteristics, Technological Literacy, Pedagogical Content Knowledge, Usability, Institutional Characteristics, Higher Education, Foreign Countries, Qualitative Research