- Aug 2022
I appreciate the time and effort you put into your answer, but frankly this is still completely incomprehensible to me.
- despite attempting careful/detailed explanation, audience still finds it too incomprehensible/confusing
- confusing for newcomers
- detailed explanation
- Sep 2021
considering this is just going to the alpha branch I'm going to go ahead with the merge
- Feb 2021
- Jan 2021
We can certainly explain the issues snap cause without using political or religious arguments. We did so in the documentation I linked to above.
We don’t do politics, and we certainly don’t do religion. You’re bringing these here by using terms such as “politicians” or “evil”.
Does "evil" refer to religion? Or perhaps they meant "evil" in a more general way, as a more extreme version of "bad".
- political correctness
- neutral/dispassionate/impartial/objective wording
- good point
- not necessarily the case
- good policy/practice/procedure
- have to be careful with choice of words
- not sure they meant it that way
- I have a differing opinion
- unintended connotations
- May 2020
Oster, E. (2020, May 14). The ‘Just Stay Home’ Message Will Backfire. The Atlantic. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/just-stay-home-message-will-backfire/611623/
- less fear
- stay home
- public health
- social distancing
- health messaging