2 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2019
- Jun 2018
Here is my sense of the topics that resonated most clearly:
Here is my sense of what you say in translation:
A Numbered LIst
- I am aware, so aware, that definitions rule. They make us imagine our practice.
- I am aware that less is so often more.
- The R&D arm of each generation is already at work constraining and cajoling.
- Our poets and dogs drag home the damndest things: bones, mirrors and seeds.
- And still it is not enough.
- The margins are a moving target that even its authors may no longer recognize.
- Even if Yeats is right and the best lack all conviction and the worst are full of passionate hootery, we still note our thanks, we continue to add to the pile, and we keep open and keep on. and get down now.