- Jul 2020
Problem is, everyone's busy, so it can be days or even weeks before even a small PR is merged. So I'm stashing my stuff here as I write it. I'll still try to keep the PRs in motion, to gradually get some of this merged.
- finding time for open-source projects
- open-source software: contributing changes to upstream project
- open-source software: takes a long time before merge request gets merged/reviewed
- maintaining a fork while waiting for upstream to merge
- open-source software: progress seems slow
- Sep 2017
[unlike linear] nonlinear temporality is a feminist proposal to resist liberal individualistic modes of doing politics. Organizing politically in a nonlinear temporality involves creating situationist feminist politics; nonlinear activism is one that does not construct origins but mobilizes different political consciousness and creates many subject positions.
- Nov 2014