3 Matching Annotations
- Mar 2020
Currently Shiny is far more mature than Dash. Dash doesn’t have a proper layout tool yet, and also not build in theme, so if you are not familiar with Html and CSS, your application will not look good (You must have some level of web development knowledge). Also, developing new components will need ReactJS knowledge, which has a steep learning curve.
Shiny > Dash:
- Dash isn't yet as stabilised
- Shiny has much more layout options, whereas in Dash you need to utilise HTML and CSS
- developing new components in Dash needs ReactJS knowledge (not so easy)
- Feb 2020
- Jan 2020
shared mobility, connectivity services, and feature upgrades, new business models could expand automotive revenue pools by about 30 percent, adding up to $1.5 trillion.
- Logistics ’eforwarders’
- Subscription-Based Transit
- Dash Replenishment Service (DRS)
- Services in Motion
- Anticipatory Shipping