34 Matching Annotations
  1. Jul 2021
    1. Please note that the strategy: :build option must be passed to an explicit call to association, and cannot be used with implicit associations:
  2. Jun 2021
    1. Do not use aria-orientation attribute for standard list (i.e., role="list"), use component's vertical property to set the orientation to vertical.
  3. May 2021
    1. If you encounter an error while using the Gmail application on your smartphone, switch to Gmail web browser to check if Gmail is working outside the application; this will determine if the problem persists with the application only or with Gmail overall. If still why is Gmail not working problem persists, check your browser’s extensions and temporarily remove or disable them to avoid conflicts with Gmail due to these. If that does not seem to be the problem as well, you can adjust the browser privacy settings.

    2. There can be multiple reasons for this problem. However, there are multiple solutions to resolve it too. The first and most essential factor for why is Gmail not working is an internet connection. Since Gmail is a web-based email service, it requires stable internet to function smoothly. If your device is not connected to a secure internet connection, Gmail won’t be able to run as smoothly. You can ensure that IMAP is enabled on your Gmail account, remove and re-add your account on your device, and try the CAPTCHA reset to fix this problem.

    1. Note that not all of the colors in SMUI read from CSS variables, so some parts will still use the colors defined in the original Sass compile.
  4. Apr 2021
    1. Already Signed InThis session has ended because the account has been signed into from another browser window on 04/11/2021 04:30:09 PM. This happens when you sign in to your account on more than one browser screen. You can't be signed into your account on two or more browser windows at the same time. Just close your browser and sign back into your account.
  5. Mar 2021
    1. Dole Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup, All Natural Fruit, Non-GMO, 15oz CanNot available for curbside
  6. Feb 2021
  7. Jan 2021
    1. The Gmail Android app that comes pre-installed with most new Android phones contains a feature to access non-Google accounts using POP and IMAP. Unfortunately, emails accessed through this setup lack the embedded style (<style>) support as well as the support for background images.
    1. On Ubuntu, Chromium is not the default browser, and the package resides in the ‘universe’ section of the archive.
  8. Dec 2020
  9. Nov 2020
  10. Oct 2020
  11. Sep 2020
    1. You must: reference each element you are extending using refs or an id add code in your oncreate and ondestroy for each element you are extending, which could become quite a lot if you have a lot of elements needing extension (anchors, form inputs, etc.)
    2. This is where hooks/behaviors are a good idea. They clean up your component code a lot. Also, it helps a ton since you don't get create/destroy events for elements that are inside {{#if}} and {{#each}}. That could become very burdensome to try and add/remove functionality with elements as they are added/removed within a component.
  12. Jun 2019
    1. AtthecoreofmyargumentisthewayinwhichGooglebiasessearchtoitsowneconomicinterests—foritsprofitabilityandtobolsteritsmarketdominanceatanyexpense

      I have been trying to avoid the word "money" in my annotations to avoid coming off as anti-capitalist as I really am, but yes: Corporations do not give a care about individuals or marginalized groups outside of how they can profit off of their oppression. Remember this June; this Pride Month; that any company selling you rainbow merchandise is not doing it out of legitimate care about LGBTQ+ rights but because it's profitable! Yes, even if they're giving 20% of proceeds to charity - where do you think the other 80% goes?