- Mar 2021
Dafa ànd ak moroom yi àll ba, fori aloom.
Il est allé dans la brousse ramasser des fruits de Diospyros avec ses camarades.
dafa -- he/she.
ànd v. / ànd bi -- to be together, to go together; copulate; going together, fellowship; placenta.
ak -- and, with, etc.
moroom mi -- comrade of the same age group, equal, companion, neighbor.
yi -- the (plural).
àll bi -- large expanse of uninhabited land, bush; distant, as opposed to home.
ba -- the (indicates distance).
for+i (for) v. -- to pick up.
aloom bi -- edible fruit of Diospyros mespiliformis (aloom gi for the tree).
- pick up
- Feb 2021
While Trailblazer offers you abstraction layers for all aspects of Ruby On Rails, it does not missionize you. Wherever you want, you may fall back to the "Rails Way" with fat models, monolithic controllers, global helpers, etc. This is not a bad thing, but allows you to step-wise introduce Trailblazer's encapsulation in your app without having to rewrite it.
- making changes / switching/migrating gradually/incrementally/step-wise/iteratively
- allowing developer/user to pick and choose which pieces to use (allowing use with competing libraries; not being too opinionated; not forcing recommended way on you)
- focus on what it should do, not on how it should do it (implementation details; software design)
- focus on concepts/design/structure instead of specific/concrete technology/implementation
- rails: the Rails way
- freedom of user to override specific decision of an authority/vendor (software)
- leaving the details of implementation/integration up to you
- newer/better ways of doing things
- Sep 2020
I'll work on a preliminary PR (which I expect will need some love from maintainers, sorry!)