- Last 7 days
We are are continuing our commitment to creating our games that are free and widely accessible anyone that is curious by making our game files available under Creative Commons license BY–NC–SA 4.0. That means we will continue offering a full, free print-and-play kit for Pax Pamir, and later this campaign, John Company! Anyone can use, remix, and share the game, so long as they do not use it for commercial purposes.
- Mar 2021
Wu, K. J. (2020, November 2). A Rapid Virus Test Falters in People Without Symptoms, Study Finds. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/health/coronavirus-testing-quidel-sofia.html
- Sep 2020
Lewandowsky, Stephan, Simon Dennis, Amy Perfors, Yoshihisa Kashima, Joshua White, Paul Michael Garrett, Daniel R. Little, and Muhsin Yesilada. ‘Public Acceptance of Privacy-Encroaching Policies to Address the COVID-19 Pandemic in the United Kingdom’. Preprint. PsyArXiv, 4 September 2020. https://doi.org/10.31234/osf.io/njwmp.
- United Kingdom
- tracking technology
- time limited
- social distancing
- privacy-encroaching policy
- widespread acceptance
- public acceptance
- health agencies
- opt-out clause
- co-location tracking
- immunity passport
- Aug 2020
Widespread mask-wearing could prevent COVID-19 second waves: Study. (2020, June 10). Reuters. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-masks-study-idUSKBN23G37V
+1 for taking the language back.
Can't upvote this enough. It is highly irritating to see language destroyed (and we wonder why kids bastardize the language..).
- combating widespread incorrectness/misconception by consistently doing it correctly
- example of: using incorrect terms
- even if majority makes a mistake; it doesn't make it correct
- hoping/trying to convince others that your view/opinion/way is right by consistently sticking to it despite many being ignorant/mistaken/unaware/holding different opinion